gototopgototop


Home Programmes Programmes for Women Development
PDF Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Working Women's Hostels                                                       

Child Development | Related Resource | Faqs

(Construction grants) :

The scheme envisages provision of safe and affordable accommodation to working women, women being trained for employment and girl students studying in professional courses.  The Government of India provides   financial assistance to the extent of 75% of the estimated cost for the construction/expansion of the hostel for working women run by registered voluntary organisations working for the welfare of women and the remaining 25% of the total construction costs is borne by the organization.

So far, 76 Working Women's Hostels have been sanctioned,  of which 65 hostels are functioning.

 

During the year 2014-15, no budget is allocated for this scheme.

Back

 

Helplines

 




Designed & Developed by FuGenX Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Website maintained by DWCD

HomeTendersSitemapContact UsLogin
View Stats