gototopgototop


Home Programmes Programmes for Child Development
PDF Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Scheme for the welfare of children in need of care and protection.

Child Development | Related Resource | Faqs

District Sector:  

SCHEME FOR CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF DESTITUTE CHILDREN:

           The scheme is for taking care of orphan and destitute children. Financial assistance is given to registered voluntary organisations working in the field of child welfare for a period of at least 3 years to run destitute cottages for the care and maintenance of destitute children, with a unit comprising of 25 children.   90% of the unit cost as per schematic pattern is sanctioned by the state government and the remaining 10% is borne by the NGO.  The NGO is eligible for maintenance grant @ Rs.400/- p.m. per child (including the salary of the staff approved in the scheme) and rent @ Rs.50/- p.m. per child. At present 269 cottages are functioning in the State.

List of Destitute Cottages  

Sl.No

District Name

Taluk Name

Destitute Cottages

1

Bangalore

Bangalore Urban

24

 

 

Anekal

2

2

Bangalore Rural

Doddaballapur

1

 

 

Nelamangala

2

 

 

Hoskote

2

3

Belgaum

Belgaum

8

 

 

Athani

2

 

 

Soudatti

1

 

 

Gokak

1

 

 

Khanapur

-

4

Bidar

Bidar

5

 

 

Aurad

4

 

 

Basava Kalyana

2

 

 

Humnabad

3

5

Bagalkote

Bagalkote

4

 

 

Badami

5

 

 

Hunagunda

3

 

 

Bilagi

1

 

 

Mudhol

2

 

 

Jamakhandi

1

6

Bellary

Bellary

1

 

 

Kudligi

3

 

 

Hagaribommanahalli

2

 

 

Hoskote

3

7

Bijapur

Bijapur

2

 

 

Muddebihal

1

 

 

Sindagi

3

 

 

Indi

1

8

Chitradurga

Chitradurga

10

 

 

Challakere

1

 

 

Hiriyur

1

 

 

Sirigere

1

9

Chikkamagalur

Chikkamagalur

-

 

 

N.R.Pura

1

10

Chamarajnagar

Chamarajnagar

1

 

 

Kollegal

9

11

Chikkaballpur

Chikkaballapur

2

 

 

Chintamani

2

12

Davangere

Davangere

8

 

 

Jagalur

3

 

 

Harihar

1

13

Dharwad

Dharwad

1

14

Gadag

Gadag

2

 

 

Shirahatti

1

15

Gulbarga

Gulbarga

8

 

 

Aland

1

 

 

Afzalpur

1

 

 

Jevargi

2

 

 

Chittapur

1

16

Hassan

Hassan

2

17

Haveri

Haveri

2

 

 

Hirekerur

1

 

 

Hanagal

1

 

 

Byadagi

3

 

 

Ranibennur

1

18

Kodagu

Madikeri

1

 

 

Virajpete

1

19

Karwar

Karwar

3

 

 

Yellapur

1

 

 

Honnavar

1

 

 

Sirsi

-

20

Koppala

Koppala

1

 

 

Yelburgi

2

 

 

Kustagi

1

21

Kolar

Kolar

1

 

 

KGF

1

22

Dakshina Kannada

Mangalore

5

 

 

Bantwal

3

 

 

Puttur

1

 

 

sulya

1

 

 

Belthangadi

1

23

Mandya

Mandya

1

 

 

Nagamangala

2

24

Mysore

Mysore

2

 

 

K.R.Nagar

1

 

 

Nanjangudu

2

25

Raichur

Raichur

-

 

 

Manvi

1

 

 

Devadurga

1

 

 

Lingasuru

3

26

Ramanagar

Ramanagar

-

 

 

Kanakpura

2

 

 

Magadi

1

27

Shimoga

Shimoga

1

 

 

Sagara

1

 

 

Soraba

1

 

 

Bhadravathi

1

 

 

Shkaripura

1

28

Tumkur

Tumkur

5

 

 

Kunigal

6

 

 

Sira

2

 

 

Gubbi

2

 

 

Tipatur

2

 

 

Madhugiri

1

 

 

Chikkanayakanahalli

1

 

 

Koratagere

2

29

Udupi

Udupi

No Destitute Cottage

30

Yadgiri

Yadgiri

No Destitute Cottage

 

Total

269

 

 

 

Back

 

Helplines

 




Designed & Developed by FuGenX Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Website maintained by DWCD

HomeTendersSitemapContact UsLogin
View Stats